- Israel’s defence minister Ehud Barak went to Russia on Sunday in a bid to halt an arms deal between Russia, Syria and Iran.
- On Monday Ehud Barak signed an arms deal between Israel and Russia.
- On Monday the IAEA complained that Iran is preventing some of its inspectors from monitoring Iran’s nuclear program.
- On Tuesday the head of Iran’s nuclear program claimed that Iran has the right to bar some UN inspectors.
- According to IDF sources, NGOs are planning to sail up to 20 ships to Gaza in coming months.